Plz read

Thanks for all the support over the years I’ve done this. I appreciate every click and every second u have spent time reading my stuff. !! I think it’s time for my unofficial retirement.

 Unfortunately I just don’t have the time to put so much dedication into something that isn’t my work irl. I usually take long breaks in between periods of posting and I think it’s time to hang up.


That doesn’t mean I will stop posting forever, there might be one or two posts every month or so. But actually putting hours into making these fun stories is something I simply don't have. It’s time to be me! I love bodyswap/poss/tg, but I need to focus on my life! Not taking over someone else(they r usually baddies tho)

Hope u enjoyed reading my content!


Comments

  1. It's understandable. Just let us know if the blog will close. I look forward to the sporadic post.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts